Monday, August 01, 2005

weblog survey by Singapore students

students at

School of Communication and Information
Nanyang Technological University

have carried out a weblog ethics survey (graphs and 1 data table)

Of the 1,224 bloggers who completed the survey, personal bloggers made up 73% while non-personal bloggers were the remaining 27%.

which may tell you something !


Post a Comment

<< Home